Hello Goodbye - The jones brothers

Hello Goodbye - The jones brothers Song Lyrics

Say yes!

Say no!

You say stop

and I say go, go, goooo

Oh, no


You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why

You say goodbye, I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why

You say goodbye, I say hello


I say high

You say low

You say "why?"

and I say "I don't know!"

Oh, no


You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why

You say goodbye, I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why

You say goodbye, I say hello


Why, why, why, why, why, why

Do you say good bye Goodbye, bye?


Oh, no


You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why

You say goodbye, I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why

You say goodbye, I say hello


Hela, heba helloa

Hela, heba helloa

Hela, heba helloa

Hela, heba helloa


Publicar un Comentario !