Much Better - The jones brothers

Much Better - The jones brothers Song Lyrics

I got a rep for breakin' hearts

Now I'm done with Super Stars

And all the tears on her guitar

I'm not bitter


Now I see everything I'd ever need

Is the girl in front of me

She's Much Better


I wanna fight with you

Tear up the sky with you

You're much better

I wanna fight with you

Make up tonight with you

You're much better


Now I've got some enemies

And they're all friends suddenly

BFF's eternally

I'm not bitter

I believe that the road that people lead

Helps you find the one you need

You're much better


I wanna fight with you

Tear up the sky with you

You're much better

You're much better girl

I wanna fight with you

Make up tonight with you

You're much better

Ooo!

Yeah!


I wanna fight with you

Tear up the sky with you

(Oh!)

You're much better

I wanna fight with you

Make up tonight with you

(Oh!)

You're much better

You're much better girl!

Oooo ooo oo!

Yeah!

I wanna fight with youuu!

Ohhh

You're much better

You're much better girl!

You're much bette


Publicar un Comentario !