I smell sex and candy - Nirvana

I smell sex and candy - Nirvana Song Lyrics

hanging around downtown by myself

and I had so much time

to sit and think about myself

and then there she was

like double cherry pie

yeah, there she was

like disco superfly


I smell sex and candy here

who's that lounging in my chair?

who's that casting devious stares in my direction?

mama, this surely is a dream, yeah

yeah mama, this surely is a dream


hanging around downtown by myself

and i had too much caffeine

and i was thinkin' 'bout myself

and then there she was

in platform double suede

yeah, there she was

like disco lemonade


I smell sex and candy here

who's that lounging in my chair?

who's that casting devious stares in my direction?

mama, this surely is a dream, yeah

yeah mama, this surely is a dream, yeah


I smell sex and candy here

who's that lounging in my chair?

who's that casting devious stares in my direction?

mama, this surely is a dream

yeah, mama this surely is a dream

yeah, mama this surely is a dream, yeah

yeah, mama this surely is a dream


Publicar un Comentario !