Banned From Heaven - Children Of Bodom

Banned From Heaven - Children Of Bodom Song Lyrics

It's a dolour that I cannot show.

When all the angels are foes.

But you probably knew that I was lost


Did you think that I would break now.

With something I have lost.

Swim with the light.

What can i do?


Yaw!

I blame myself for every second.

That I could burn the ground.

Standing for the only one, for you.

That shall be blood at all.


Why did you cut me, cut me out.

I was the one who sold.

My body and soul to the devil.

Little did I know when I thought.

I am the one with light.

Since when we spoke, I sleep with fire.


Wake up, in a pool of blood.

Locked up, when you get banned from heaven.

Look and I just saw me dripping down blood.

Don't worry, I'll get up to get down where I belong.


Banned from, heaven!

Banned from, heaven!

Banned from, heaven!

Banned from, heaven!


Wake up, in a pool of blood.

Locked up, when you get banned from heaven.

Look and I just saw me dripping down blood.

Don't worry, I'll get up to get down where I belong.


Wake up, in a pool of blood.

Locked up, when you get banned from heaven.

Look and I just saw me dripping down blood.

Don't worry, I'll get up to get down where I belong.


Publicar un Comentario !