What I Like About You - Everlife

What I Like About You - Everlife Song Lyrics

Hey, uh huh huh

Hey, uh huh huh


What I like about you, you hold me tight

Tell me I’m the only one, wanna’ come over tonight, yea


You’re whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna’ to hear, ‘cause that’s true

That’s what I like

That’s what I like


What I like about you, you really know how to dance

When you go up, down, jump around, think about true romance, yea


That’s what I like about you

That’s what I like about you


Wahh!


Hey!


What I like about, you keep me warm at night

Never wanna’ let you go, know you make me feel alright, yea


That’s what I like about you

That’s what I like about you

That’s what I like about you (whispered)

That’s what I like about you

That’s what I like about you

That’s what I like about you


Hey, uh huh huh, hey hey hey

Hey, uh huh huh, brrr

Hey, uh huh huh, hey


Publicar un Comentario !